Kyokoans, we’re back with exciting new updates for you. We’re tickled to announce that our event dates, originally planned from April 3rd — May 29th, have been extended all the way through to July 10th! Oh, also, we’re offering OVER 15,000 USDT in prizes!
Why the extension, you ask? Here’s the idea:
- More Time for Rewards: This extra time allows the fantastic folks over at Collab.Land to send us $COLLAB token rewards. This way, we can send these rewards directly onto you, our amazing Kyoko community members.
- New Zealy Quests: Our event isn’t just about fun, it’s also about buidling. So, we’re adding more Zealy Quests associated with testing our P2P NFT lending platform and cross-chain asset lending platform. Of course, we’re also going to add in some Quests to share the Kyoko love with our pals over at Collab.Land.
Now, speaking of BIG rewards:
- Huge Reward Pool: SPOILER: We’re offering over 15k USDT worth of prizes!
- Fair Structure: We’ve designed our reward structure to reflect the hard work it takes to be a top scorer while recognizing the effort put in by every participant. You spoke after our last major event, and we listened!
The top 15 scorers will earn “BASE” rewards in $KYOKO and $COLLAB tokens. But don’t worry if you don’t make it to the top; we’ve got something for everyone! All participants, including our top scorers, that meet the minimum qualifications (more on this below) will share the rest of Collab.Land’s Top 100 Community token airdrop.
- Qualification Criteria: Of course, we’ve learned from previous events. We don’t want to send all these delicious bonus rewards straight to multi-account bots. Our solution? There will be a set of qualifying criteria to earn these tokens. We won’t announce the specific criteria as to avoid those crafty scammers, but generally you’ll need to complete a set number of Quests or reach a minimum XP threshold to qualify. Basically, anyone who has shown they tried to participate will be rewarded.
- Weighted Rewards: We want to reward everyone for their contribution. We also want to incentivize everyone to keep participating. Therefore, your share of bonus rewards will be determined by your weighted share of XP. The more XP you earn, the more rewards you’ll receive!
- Token Reward Amounts: The reward totals in the chart above were calculated when the $COLLAB token price was around double its current value. Depending on the token price at the end of the event, we may make some adjustments to the set amounts given to the Top 15. Stay tuned!
- Token Reward Types: Initially, we planned to distribute $KYOKO and $BUSD tokens. This was before we applied for the Collab.Land Top 100 Community Rewards airdrop. Now that we’ve qualified for the $COLLAB token airdrop, we’re substituting the $BUSD with shiny $COLLAB tokens — which HUGELY ups the value of the event rewards. You’re welcome, Kyokoans. ❤
Well, that’s about it for now, Kyokoans. The first half of the event is over. Sit down and buckle up, ’cause it’s about to get WILD! As always, with any questions or feedback, shoot a message to our amazing CMs in the official Kyoko Discord.
See you on Zealy, Kyokoans!
Kyoko addresses the most challenging issues in Web3. Kyoko’s cross-chain asset lending platform solves the persistent issues limiting the GameFi market, including the rising cost of entry and siloed in-game assets across different blockchains. Kyoko’s P2P NFT lending platform expands inclusivity and access to liquidity for NFT projects and holders through its decentralized fixed-rate NFT lending protocol. The $KYOKO token launched in April 2022.
Follow Kyoko at the links below to stay up to date on upcoming events, releases, and news: