Re: Kyoko’s $6,000 Lost Snowmen Event — That’s All, Folks!
Kyokoans, hello! With your help, we’ve successfully located all three of our lost snowmen!
There’ve been some questions about the conclusion of Kyoko’s Lost Snowmen event, so here’s more information for all you curious Kyoko cats out there:
- We have taken snapshots of ALL participants and their entry counts across each of the event’s 3 Parts.
- 3 winners for each Part will be selected randomly by the event management platform. Note: winners can only win ONCE throughout the 3-part series. Should a player be randomly selected for multiple winning spots throughout the 3-part series, the placement with the highest reward will be kept and the additional positions will be re-rolled.
- The winner list will be released on February 25, 2022.
- We’ll reach out to the submitted winning email for EACH winner to confirm the legitimacy of the account before sending rewards. We reserve the right to verify the validity of this account’s completed actions.
- If we do not hear back from winning accounts within 72 hours, we will reach out by Telegram, Discord, Twitter, or other verifiable information that we can find. Note: should a winning account be determined a fake account, have verifiably broken the rules of the event, and/or we’re unable to make contact after 7 days, the spot will be re-rolled and a new winner will be chosen at random.
- Rewards will be distributed on March 9 to give sufficient time to connect with winners and potential backups.
- In the meantime, there will be more events that will offer more opportunities to earn with Kyoko! More details will be announced shortly.
Each and every one of you are near and dear in our hearts for helping find Kyoko’s Lost Snowman! Stick around for more delicious upcoming events and rewards!
Kyoko.Finance is a DAO-to-DAO and cross-chain GameFi NFT lending market for guilds and players. Kyoko’s DAO-to-DAO lending offers liquidity to promote web3 development, while its guild-to-guild lending, P2P NFT lending, and cross-chain asset lending platforms aim to solve the most pressing issues challenging the GameFi market, including the rising cost of entry and siloed in-game assets across different blockchains. Kyoko’s metaverse will also allow Guilds to display their history, progress, and other accomplishments, while players can connect with others in a world that can be built in, developed, and sold off.
Follow Kyoko at the links below to stay up to date on upcoming events, releases, and news.