Kyoko’s Newest DAO-to-DAO Vote Is Here. Vote Now on RPD!
Kyokoans, in this announcement, we’ll be introducing our second DAO-to-DAO application and community vote.
- (June 16, 2022): Updated Loan Voting chart with updated values.
At a glance:
- The second community vote for a DAO-to-DAO loan application is here.
- Only applications that are approved by the community will be extended a loan.
- The more vested in Kyoko a member is, the more votes they will have.
- Voting begins on June 9 23:00 UTC. It will last for 7 days and require 600,000 votes or more to take effect.
- Vote here: https://snapshot.org/#/kyoko.eth/proposal/0xff734022e54c7d73c4a8b0cdf4c45aabe86ec570c10df26ab5d51f48bd173b8d
- Get started with Kyoko’s DAO-to-DAO loans: https://docs.kyoko.finance/how-it-works/dao-to-dao-loans-d2d/how-to-start-with-dao-to-dao-loans
Welcome to Kyoko’s second community vote!
Kyoko is the community, and the community is Kyoko. We’re so much stronger together — and that’s why all of Kyoko’s DAO-to-DAO loans will first be put to a community vote.
Put simply, if the community approves an application, a loan will be extended to the applicant. If the community rejects an application, well, you know how it goes…
However, while we all have a vote, it only makes sense that Kyokoans with larger stakes in Kyoko have a louder voice. The more vested in Kyoko a member is, the more votes they will have. Therefore, we’ve put together the following system:
What else to know:
- Vote totals will be automatically calculated automatically once a user’s wallet is connected to the voting platform.
- Users are allowed to vote multiple times through multiple wallets if their Kyoko assets are spread across different wallets.
- There is no maximum individual quantity of votes.
How do I vote?
- The Kyoko community vote will take place here: https://snapshot.org/#/kyoko.eth/proposal/0xff734022e54c7d73c4a8b0cdf4c45aabe86ec570c10df26ab5d51f48bd173b8d. On this platform, you’ll find more information on the first applicant to be assessed for community vote.
- Keep in mind that the vote will last for 7 days and only be conclusive once the equivalent of 600,000 votes have been reached.
- Want to learn more about the community’s current state of discussion on the application? Read more on the Kyoko governance platform: https://governance.kyoko.finance/t/rpds-d2d-application/53.
- Want to learn more about Kyoko’s DAO-to-DAO lending? Read more in our Gitbook: https://docs.kyoko.finance/how-it-works/dao-to-dao-loans-d2d.
Well, that’s about it for now, Kyokoans! See you on the other side.
Kyoko.Finance is a DAO-to-DAO credit provider and cross-chain GameFi NFT lending market for guilds and players. Kyoko’s DAO-to-DAO lending offers liquidity to promote Web3 development, while its guild-to-guild lending, P2P NFT lending, and cross-chain asset lending platforms aim to solve the most pressing issues challenging the GameFi market, including the rising cost of entry and siloed in-game assets across different blockchains. Kyoko’s metaverse will also allow Guilds to display their history, progress, and other accomplishments, while players can connect with others in a world that can be built in, developed, and sold off.
Follow Kyoko at the links below to stay up to date on upcoming events, releases, and news.