Kyoko ($KYOKO): Coming Soon to a Bitget Launchpad Near You
Heads up, Kyokoans!
We’re kicking off a special IEO with…wait for it…Bitget! Are you ready for our final launchpad sale?!
We know you’ve been looking for the next chance to get in at the ground level — are here you are. Look no further than the Kyoko x Bitget IEO!
Here are some of the juicy details for the sale:
- Token Name: $KYOKO
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 KYOKO
- Total Launchpad Allocation: 1,000,000 KYOKO
- Total Tickets: 2,000 Tickets
- Each Ticket Contains: 500 $KYOKO
- Price: 1 $KYOKO = $0.10 (price in BGB will be announced 2 hours prior to Token Exchange)
- Vesting Period: 33% released upon TGE, 33% and 34% each respective quarter.
- Entry Method: Hold & Gain, Trade More to Earn More (see below)
How To Participate?
Step 1: Registration
Registration will be available from April 6, 4 PM through April 8, 8 AM UTC. Registered users will be eligible to participate in the $KYOKOtoken sale.
Step 2: Ticket Redemption
Hold & Gain
Registered users can hold any asset and win lottery tickets from April 6, 4 PM through April 8, 8 AM (UTC) based on the amount of their holdings. A snapshot of users’ assets (including: Spot and Futures account balances) will be taken at a random time during the Launchpad period to calculate daily holdings.
Bonus: Trade More to Earn More
Trade (Spots/Futures) to claim additional tickets!
Step 3: Ticket Distribution
Bitget will calculate and distribute the tickets users earn through holding and trading on the platform. Results will be announced on April 8, 8 AM (UTC).
Step 4: Token Exchange
Exchange Bitget tokens ($BGB) for an equivalent value of $KYOKO from April 8, 8 AM through April 9, 8 AM UTC, proportional to users’ number of winning tickets.
Step 5: Everyone’s a Winner: Consolation Prize
Hold tickets but didn’t win the lottery this time? Earn from a consolation prize pool of 12,000 $KYOKO, proportional to the total number of tickets held.
Step 6: Token Distribution
According to the project’s vesting schedule*, Bitget will issue 33% of exchanged tokens to users’ accounts before Kyoko is publicly listed. The remaining tokens will vest by 33% and 34% each quarter.
*Do keep in mind that 33% of exchanged tokens will be issued before trading begins, and the remaining will be vested by 33% and 34% each respective quarter.
Step 7: Listing Details of KYOKO
The $KYOKO/USDT trading pair will be available for traders from April 9, 12 PM UTC onwards.
Buckle up for the launch!
Terms & Conditions
- Snapshots will be taken at random timing during the Launchpad period. Withdrawals during the event might affect data recording and result in a decrease in lottery tickets.
- Participants must complete Identity Verification (KYC) to be eligible for the event.
- Users who are registered under Mainland China are not allowed to participate.
- Bitget reserves the right to final interpretation of this event. If any malicious behavior or exploitation of platform vulnerability is found, Bitget reserves the right to handle the user’s account and assets.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their due diligence and invest at their own risk.
Kyoko is a DAO-to-DAO credit provider and cross-chain GameFi NFT lending market for guilds and players. Kyoko’s DAO-to-DAO lending offers liquidity to promote Web3 development, while its guild-to-guild lending, P2P NFT lending, and cross-chain asset lending platforms aim to solve the most pressing issues challenging the GameFi market, including the rising cost of entry and siloed in-game assets across different blockchains. Kyoko’s metaverse will also allow Guilds to display their history, progress, and other accomplishments, while players can connect with others in a world that can be built in, developed, and sold off.
Follow Kyoko at the links below to stay up to date on upcoming events, releases, and news.
Established in 2018, Bitget is the world’s leading digital asset trading platform with over 3 million registered users worldwide, offering spot trading, futures trading and digital asset purchasing services. Product and service offerings cover over 50 countries, ranking top 5 in derivative exchanges in the world.