$KYOKO Allowlist for Polkastarter IDO Goes Live!
We’re excited to announce that Kyoko will IDO on Polkastarter on April 5, 2022! As our whitelist event schedule wraps up, read this article carefully to find the information you need to join Kyoko’s allowlist.
Been hidin’ under a rock? Read about Kyoko’s IDO on Polkastarter here.
Kyoko x Polkastarter IDO details
- IDO Date & Time: April 5, 2022
- Total Fundraise on Polkastarter: $3,000,000
- Total Supply: 30m $KYOKO
- Token Ticker: $KYOKO
- Network: ETH
- Sale Price: $0.10
- Max Allocation per User: TBA
How to participate in Kyoko’s Polkastarter IDO Allowlist
Our first official whitelist event just concluded — but if you missed your chance, don’t despair! We’re cookin’ up a storm of flash events in the lead up to our Polkastarter IDO that’ll give you the chance to secure a highly anticipated whitelist spot. Remember — whitelisters must successfully pass KYC checks from Polkastarter to confirm their spot on the IDO allowlist.
Missed your chance to grab a spot from our official events? Check out how you can secure your spot on Polkastarter here.
Remember — only the most hardcore of Kyoko diehards will be eligible for our Polkastarter allowlist! For all whitelisters, after you complete the tasks below, follow the steps to finalize your confirmation from the whitelist to allowlist.
- Join Kyoko’s Discord
- Follow Kyoko’s Twitter
- RT our pinned Tweet
- Join Kyoko’s Telegram
- Join Kyoko’s Announcement Channel
- Follow Kyoko’s Medium
- Follow Polkastarter Gaming Twitter
- Join Polkastarter Gaming Guild Discord
Conversion process from whitelist to allowlist
- Once our whitelist events conclude, we’ll have an initial list of whitelisters that will be selected for Kyoko’s IDO.
- These users will be tagged in a post on Discord sent by an official Kyoko admin. The post will direct whitelisters to navigate to the official Kyoko website to submit some basic information. The exact URL will be provided on the day of announcement. Remember: Kyoko admins will NEVER DM you.
- The Kyoko team will then securely pass this contact information to our pals at Polkastarter. Shortly after, whitelisters will receive an email from Polkastarter with instructions to conduct a quick ‘n easy KYC check. Read more about Polkastarter’s KYC requirements here.
- Once you pass the check, hoorah! You’re cleared and ready for take-off!
ALL allowlist entries will be screened and cross-checked. The team has a fancy new coffeemaker and they’re working overtime to make sure that scammers, bots, and other bad actors are disqualified from Kyoko’s IDO.
These are a few of the possible violations that will lead to automatic allowlist disqualification:
- Invalid Discord addresses, wallet addresses, Telegram handles, Emails, or Twitter accounts
- Entries by bots or any form of automation
- Entries with duplicate identities
- Entries with any incomplete step in the process as described above
- Prohibited country of origin
List of countries prohibited from participating:
Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, People’s Republic of China, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Cuba, Eritrea, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mozambique, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United States of America, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
Remember — everything related to $KYOKO, smart contracts, and their addresses will only be available through official channels. Kyoko team members and admins will never DM you under ANY circumstances.
Polkastarter is the fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC20 standard.
Kyoko.Finance is a DAO-to-DAO and cross-chain GameFi NFT lending market for guilds and players. Kyoko’s DAO-to-DAO lending offers liquidity to promote Web3 development, while its guild-to-guild lending, P2P NFT lending, and cross-chain asset lending platforms aim to solve the most pressing issues challenging the GameFi market, including the rising cost of entry and siloed in-game assets across different blockchains. Kyoko’s metaverse will also allow Guilds to display their history, progress, and other accomplishments, while players can connect with others in a world that can be built in, developed, and sold off.
Follow Kyoko at the links below to stay up to date on upcoming events, releases, and news.