How To Create a Kyoko Badge
What Is the Kyoko Badge?
The Kyoko Badge is a non-transferable NFT that gives you access to the Kyoko website and its exclusive features. You can also use it in the Kyoko Discord as Kyoko releases more features and support for other loans and G2Gs in the future. Members can use the Badge to access exclusive events — like Kyoko’s upcoming IDO.
Anyone can create their badge starting February 19, 2022. As members earn achievements and level up their Discord accounts in Kyoko’s community, other perks will eventually open up for badge holders.
How Can I Get the Kyoko Badge?
The badge is an NFT that must be minted with a Binance Smart Chain (BSC) wallet, such as MetaMask and WalletConnect. For a guide on how to create a MetaMask wallet, click here. Click here to create a WalletConnect wallet. Please note that there should be enough BSC in your wallet to pay for the gas fee.
Once your wallet is set up, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your BSC wallet from your browser.
- Go to the Kyoko website and click “Badge” on the top right corner of the page. Your wallet application from the browser should pop out and ask you to confirm the connection.
- Once your wallet is connected, click “Mint” on the Kyoko website. Your wallet should pop out asking you to confirm the transaction, including the gas fee to be paid. Please note that participation WILL require a small gas fee of approx. 0.0003 BNB ($0.10) to complete, so make sure to prepare that in your wallet in advance.
- Once the transaction is complete, the Kyoko Badge NFT will be in your wallet under the name “Safe Mint.” Note: Due to network speeds, minting could take up to 30 seconds to complete and show in your wallet.
How To Verify Badge Ownership in Discord?
Once you have the Badge in your wallet, you’ll need to claim a membership role in Kyoko Discord. This feature allows you to verify your badge ownership and gain access to the Alpha Whitelist chat for exclusive announcements of drops and whitelist spots.
- Join the Kyoko Discord here
- Go to “verify-badge” channel. There will be a bot assisting you with the whole process and ask for information. Simply click on “Let’s go!” and complete the verification process. Confirmation should take under a minute.
- Once you are a verified badge holder, you will have access to the “alpha-chat.”
Once you have access to the alpha-chat channel, that’s it! Welcome to the exclusive club of Kyoko badge holders — and all of the rights and perks that come with membership!
Kyoko.Finance is a DAO-to-DAO and cross-chain GameFi NFT lending market for guilds and players. Kyoko’s DAO-to-DAO lending offers liquidity to promote web3 development, while its guild-to-guild lending, P2P NFT lending, and cross-chain asset lending platforms aim to solve the most pressing issues challenging the GameFi market, including the rising cost of entry and siloed in-game assets across different blockchains. Kyoko’s metaverse will also allow Guilds to display their history, progress, and other accomplishments, while players can connect with others in a world that can be built in, developed, and sold off.
Follow Kyoko at the links below to stay up to date on upcoming events, releases, and news.