A New Way to Earn in GameFi: Kyoko’s Cross-Chain Asset Lending Platform Goes Live!
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT INCOMING!
Dearest Kyokoans and partners, after a year in development and months of testing, we’re excited to announce that the world’s FIRST cross-chain asset lending platform has arrived! Read on to learn more about Kyoko’s latest product release.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Kyoko’s cross-chain asset lending platform launched on October 19, 2022 at 12:00 UTC.
- Kyoko’s cross-chain asset lending platform: https://ccal.kyoko.finance/.
- Cross-chain asset lending documentation: https://bit.ly/3yRdVjb.
- The initial batch of P2E games whitelisted for CCAL is listed below. Drop us a message for any other P2E games that you’d like to see added.
- Our cross-chain asset lending platform testnet event has officially concluded.
About Kyoko’s Cross-Chain Asset Lending Platform
Get started with GameFi’s very FIRST cross-chain asset lending platform, here. Want to learn the ins and outs of our platform first? Read on, here. Review our platform’s audit contract from CertiK, here.
Earn BIG at a fraction of the cost
Guilds and players need a solution to maximize the utility of their idle in-game assets while also having the ability to borrow new game assets and earn more income. Kyoko’s cross-chain asset lending platform (“CCAL”) allows lenders to list game assets across different blockchains on a single platform, while guilds and players can borrow their desired NFTs to enter new games at a fraction of the cost.
Lenders can list their in-game assets, customize cash deposits, lending rates, and lending period. Borrowers can use the Kyoko cross-chain asset lending platform to find and rent the in-game assets they desire. Once the lender and borrower reach an agreement, the Kyoko platform will automatically execute the transaction and carry out the exchange.
With Kyoko’s cross-chain asset lending platform, guilds and players can monetize their unused in-game assets, while newcomers can play games and earn income more easily than what’s currently possible.
Read more about Kyoko’s cross-chain asset lending platform and its example use cases on our Gitbook, here.
Your favorite games are already waiting for you
Due to the complexities of cross-chain transaction contracts, the Kyoko dev team has decided to be conservative as we get our CCAL platform off the ground and limit the GameFi asset listings to an approved whitelist of P2E gaming titles.
The initial batch of whitelisted games was selected by the Kyoko community, partners, investors, and team. We’ll be adding to this list regularly as our Kyoko community suggests new P2E titles, our list of partners grows, and new games are released.
Initial batch of whitelisted games:
- The Sandbox, SIDUS HEROES, Voxies, DinoX, Splinterlands
- CryptoBlades, Monster Saga, Tap Fantasy, Cryptopolis
- The Sandbox, Decentral Games
Batch 2 of whitelisted games (coming soon):
- Avarik Saga, Decentraland, Illuvium, League of Kingdoms, Cryptovoxels, Somnium Space, CryptoKitties, Gods Unchained, Polychain Monsters
- X World Games, MetaWars, Era7: Game of Truth, Tiny World, CryptoBlades, DeHero, APEmove, Frontera
- CryptoChefs, LoserChick, Arc8 by GAMEE, MetaSoccer, Sunflower Land
- Pizza Game, Crabada, Owloper, Avaxtars
- Tank Wars Zone, MangaMon
If we’ve missed any P2E games that you’d like to see added to CCAL but aren’t currently whitelisted or coming soon, drop us a message on our site (shown below) and we’ll get them added after our second batch of whitelisted games is launched.
That’s about it for now, Kyokoans. As always, contact the Kyoko team or mod team within the official Kyoko Discord with any questions or feedback.
P.S. An announcement regarding the CCAL testnet event rewards will be released over the next couple of days. Talk soon, Kyokoans!
Kyoko is a DAO-to-DAO credit provider and cross-chain GameFi NFT lending market for guilds and players. Kyoko’s DAO-to-DAO lending offers liquidity to promote Web3 development, while its guild-to-guild lending, P2P NFT lending, and cross-chain asset lending platforms aim to solve the most pressing issues challenging the GameFi market, including the rising cost of entry and siloed in-game assets across different blockchains. Kyoko’s metaverse will also allow Guilds to display their history, progress, and other accomplishments, while players can connect with others in a world that can be built in, developed, and sold off.
Follow Kyoko at the links below to stay up to date on upcoming events, releases, and news.